Call Now Button
Privacy Statement of Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker
- Lawyer Van den Akker respects your personal data and ensures that the personal information that is provided to us or that we otherwise obtain is treated confidentially. Personal data is all information about a person. Data that says something indirectly about someone is also personal data. The following implements the obligation to provide information laid down in the AVG to the data subject (s) whose personal data Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker processes.
- Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker processes personal data in order to be able to offer services, improve services and to personally work with you as a to be able to communicate with the person concerned.
- Lawyer Van den Akker only processes the following personal data for the following purposes: the provision of legal services, including the performance of an agreement and the conduct of (legal) proceedings; collection of claims; advice, mediation and referral; comply with our legal and legal obligations.
- Lawyer Van den Akker processes the following (types or categories) personal data for the service or that have been provided by the person concerned from his own initiative: name, address, place of residence, telephone numbers (including mobile and fax), e-mail addresses, citizen service number, date and place of birth, bank account numbers, company name and / or employer name, registration number in the trade register, vehicle data such as brand, type, load capacity and license plate number.
- you as a data subject have been provided on your own initiative, have been obtained within the framework of the service provision, have been made known to us by third parties, including counterparties, or have become known through public sources.
- Law firm Van den Akker only processes the aforementioned personal data on the basis of of the grounds listed below as b as referred to in Article 6 of the AVG: statutory obligation; execution of an agreement; obtained permission from person (s); legitimate interest.
- Lawyer Van den Akker will only share your personal data with third parties to the extent necessary for the provision of services with due observance of the aforementioned purposes. This includes observing the practice by another lawyer, conducting an expert investigation (or having it carried out) or engaging another third party on behalf of and on behalf of Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker, such as an IT supplier, but also providing of your personal data in connection with (legal) proceedings or correspondence with the other party.
- In addition, Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker may provide personal data to a third party, such as a supervisor or another body covered by public authority, to the extent that there is a legal obligation to do so.
- The third party that processes your personal data on behalf of and on behalf of Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker, a processing agreement is concluded whereby that third party is also obliged to comply with the GDPR. Third parties engaged by Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker, who offer services as a controller, are responsible for compliance with the GMS for the (further) processing of your personal data. This includes an accountant, notary, other third party engaged for a second opinion or expert report.
- Law firm Van den Akker attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data and takes into account the state of the art, for appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-adjusted security level. In the event that Van den Akker law firm makes use of services from third parties, such as an IT supplier, Van den Akker law firm will, in the context of the protection of personal data, lay down agreements in a processing agreement on adequate security measures.
- Van den Akker law firm stores personal data who are processed no longer than is necessary for the aforementioned purposes of data processing or are required by law and regulations.
- A request for access, correction, limitation, objection, transferability of data, deletion of your personal data or withdrawal of earlier given permission, you can send via the contact details below. You will receive a further notice from us within four weeks of receiving your request.
- Circumstances may arise where Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker cannot or will not fully implement your request as a party concerned. This includes the duty of confidentiality of lawyers and legal retention periods.
- You can address your requests as referred to above to: Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker, t.a.v. mr. H.C. van den Akker, PO Box 273, 2800 AG Gouda
or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- In order to be sure that we provide the correct personal data to the right person based on your request, we ask you to submit a copy of a valid passport, driver’s license or proof of identity with a protected passport photo and social security number for verification. Law firm Van den Akker will only process requests that relate to your own personal data.
- On the website (s) of Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker: www.advocatenkantoorvandenakker.nl cq www.transportadvocaat.com buttons (also called buttons) and / or links are included to promote or share web pages on social (media) networks or third-party websites such as Twitter, Linkedin or Facebook. Law firm Van den Akker does not supervise and is not responsible for the processing of your personal data by and via such third parties. The use of those media is therefore at your own risk. Before you use the services of third parties, it is advisable to read through the privacy statement of those third parties.
- Law firm Van den Akker keeps track of usage data of the website (s) for statistical purposes. The personal data collected in this way are in principle anonymous and will not be sold to third parties by Van den Akker law firm.
- In order to increase the ease of use of the website (s) of Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker, so-called “cookies” are used. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your visit to the website (s) of Advocatenkantoor Van den Akker. You can refuse the use of these cookies at any time, although this may limit the functionality and ease of use of the website (s).
- On the website of the Authority for Consumers and Markets (https://www.consuwijzer.nl/telecom-post/internet/privacy/uitleg-cookies) you can read more about cookies and how you can block or delete them.
- Law firm Van den Akker has the right to change the content of this privacy statement at any time without prior notice. Adjustments to the privacy statement are published on the website of the law firm. Therefore, consult our website (s) regularly.
- For questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data and this privacy statement, please contact Hans C. van den Akker, telephone +31182761524.
- This privacy statement was established on 25 May 2018.